· Client came to me with over $3000 in traffic tickets including a speeding ticket for over 100 mph. Got the fines reduced to $800 with no convictions.
· Speeding ticket in Cameron County dismissed for CDL holder.
· CDL holder with two speeding tickets in Atascosa County - got both dismissed with only a fine.
· CDL holder with $2500 in tickets in Laredo Municipal Court, got fines reduced to $1500 with no convictions.
· CDL holder with a speeding ticket in Webb County Justice of the Peace Court, dismissed with payment of a fine.
· Client had over $4000 in traffic tickets with warrants in the San Antonio Municipal Court. The same day that the client came to me, I went before a judge at the court and got the warrants lifted and set the cases for trial. I was able to get all of the tickets dismissed at trial.
· CDL holder in San Antonio with 3 moving violations – all three dismissed at trial with no additional fines.
· CDL holder in Frio County – ticket dismissed with no conviction
· CDL holder with multiple moving violations in Medina County – all dismissed with payment of a fine.
· CDL holder came to me with a speeding ticket out of Atascosa County. He already had two convictions because he had paid off two tickets in the past without going to an attorney. His job was going to fire him if he got another conviction. I got the new ticket dismissed.